Two kilometres north of Skellefteå city centre you will find Vitbergsbacken, directly adjacent to Skellefteå Camping/Skidstadion. The slope has two lifts, two downhill slopes, a children's slope with conveyor belt and a popular fun-park with jumps and rails.
Races in Vitbergsbacken season 2022/2023
2023-03-24 Snowmobile race *
* Vitbergsbacken and Kinderbacken closed to the public
To ski on the slopes you must have your own equipment as we do not have rental facilities.
30 minuter innan öppning kan du köpa liftkort i receptionen på campingen.
|Card||Ålder 7-15||Ålder 16 och uppåt|
|Tretimmarskort och kvällskort||140||170|
|Säsongskort||1 500||1 700|
If you have your own keycard that supports our system (Skidata), you can reuse it with us if it is in good condition. A new keycard costs 50 SEK.
Children under 7 years old ski for free but need a keycard to ski. It is free to ski in the children's slope.
30 minutes before opening time you can buy lift passes at the campsite reception.
News about the hill can be found on Facebook
About the hill
- At the foot of the ski slope there is also a toboggan run with a conveyor belt that takes you to the top of the children's slope
- In case of snowfall, there may be malfunctions on the conveyor belt
- The slope is run by the municipality
- You will find a warming hut and toilets in service building 5 (lift hut)
- At the reception of Skellefteå Camping you can buy something hot to drink and good coffee, here you will also find a small shop and light take away
- You can park your car at the foot of the children's hill, west of the lifts. Follow the signs at Mossgatan
- To ski the slopes you must bring your own equipment, rental is not available on site. You can rent slalom equipment and snowboards at the Fritidsbanken. The loan period is up to 14 days and completely free of charge . Opens in new window.
- Lift passes can be purchased at the reception desk at Skellefteå Camping
- We use SKIDATA's keycard, so if you have a keycard before, bring it with you and fill it in, otherwise you can buy it from us for SEK 50
- A photo is needed for the season pass. Either you can be photographed on site at Skellefteå Camping, or you or another person can bring a physical or digital photo when you buy the card
Cold limit -18 degrees.
See current information on Skellefteå Camping's Facebook External link..
Rules of procedure
- No slaloming in the lift
- The lift bar must be dropped in the designated place
- The slope may not be used outside normal opening hours
- Pedestrians, dogs, bicycles, plastic mini skis, sledges, toboggans and snowmobiles and any other means of transport not belonging to the ski resort are not allowed in the ski resorts at any time during the winter season
- Evenings and weekends and concerning the operation and maintenance of Vitbergsbacken, please contact Skellefteå Camping
- Operation and maintenance of the children's slope, during the opening hours of Vitbergsbacken contact the staff on site otherwise see contact details at the ski belt
- Other comments contact Skellefteå Camping, 0910-73 55 00