Status of ski trails, ice rinks and ski slopes
On this page you can see the status of the ski trails, ice rinks and sledding slopes in central Skellefteå on a map. This will help you to keep up to date and be the first to arrive at the newly prepared tracks, the newly polished ice rinks or the sledge slopes. Have a great outing!
How to use the web map:
- Open the map. External link.
- In the "Filter" menu you can choose the area to display, "Vitberget" or "East of town". Here you can also select the type of activity you are looking for, sledding, skiing, winter walks, etc.
- Once you have selected the area, you can then choose which trail you want to see, make your choice in the menu and press the "View" button.
- You can also choose to see all the tracks with track status in a list by clicking on the "See tracks in table" button.
Through the free trail status services, you can easily get updated information on your phone for the ski trails, ice rinks and winter walk managed by the municipality. Below are instructions on how to get started.
Ski trail status, Ice rink status and Ice rink status services
With your smartphone, you can stay up to date with information about the status of all the ski trails run by Skellefteå municipality.
Here's how to get started:
- Download the "My Skellefteå" app from the Apple App Store (for iPhone) or the Google Play store (for Android)
- Install the app
- Select "See all services"
- Click on "Experience and do" and select the service(s) you want to use.
- If you want the service to be on your home screen, activate "Show on home screen"
- Click on "Open the service"
Now you can see a list with information and status of the ski trails, ice rinks or winter walk. On the right, you can see whether the track, ice rink or winter walkway is open or closed.
Click on the line to see more information about when the facility was groomed and its quality.
To activate notifications, do this:
- If you want to be informed when a ski trail, ice rink or winter promenade has been updated, you can activate notifications.
- In the app "My Skellefteå" navigate to one of the services (Ski trail status, Ice track status, Hiking trail status)
- Click on the facility you want to monitor and click on "Notify me when there are updates about this location".
- If you don't receive any notifications, you will need to accept notifications for the "My skellefteå" app on your phone.