Vitbergsbadet is located directly adjacent to Skellefteå Camping, just two kilometres from central Skellefteå. Here you will find swimming and activities for all ages and levels of daring. Welcome!
Vitbergsbadet opens July 10
Facts about Vitbergsbadet
- Up on dry land you can get active with a bouncy castle and an obstacle course, all framed by green lawns and hopefully lots of sun.
- Here you'll find the classic wave machine that has made Vitbergsbadet unique for decades. But you'll also find waterslides, a children's pool and a whirlpool.
- You have to be ten years old to swim by yourself, under 10 can swim in the company of an adult (18 years old).
- The pool is heated.
- Restaurant available on site.
Remember that you are part of someone else's experience
At Vitbergsbadet, we want all visitors to feel safe. We have therefore put together some information about safety at the facility and what you as a visitor can think about.
It's all about creating a positive environment for everyone's well-being.
Swim safely with us
- Children under the age of 10 must have a guardian or other adult (18 years old) in the immediate vicinity. Never leave your child unsupervised, even for a brief second. Children should be within grabbing distance at all times. We would like the accompanying adult to be changed and ready to intervene if necessary. Arm cushions and other flotation devices should not be seen as a substitute for adult supervision. The target or accompanying adult is responsible for the safety of their children.
Our swim staff is on hand to provide information, support and advice.
- We have both female and male lifeguards and our job is to ensure that we have a safe and enjoyable swimming facility. Our responsibilities include all cleaning throughout the facility, as well as maintenance cleaning in the showers and changing rooms, and we would like to inform you that there may be male staff in the women's changing rooms and female staff in the men's changing rooms.
- Please take care of yourself and others to avoid accidents
- Follow the instructions of the staff, it is their instructions that apply.
- All staff are trained in lifesaving, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and wound care. We are also trained in the use of defibrillators and there are 1st defibrillators on site.
- Bath staff are there for your visitors, and their instructions are always with the aim of keeping your visit safe for everyone. Occasionally we may need to make sudden changes to the operation, which means that not all the rules of conduct are always written down in advance. Listen to the staff and do as they say, and you can always be sure to do the right thing.
- Everyone helps out and keeps an eye on things - always contact the staff in case of an incident!
If you suspect that you have forgotten/lost something during your visit with us, textiles (not underwear, hygiene items, cords etc.), shoes, swimming goggles, arm warmers etc. will be kept for 1 month, then donated. Valuables such as mobile phones, wallets, keys, jewellery, etc. are kept for a few days and then handed over to the police.
Vitbergsbadet is an alcohol-free facility and we encourage smoking outside the area if necessary.
For safety reasons, the following are not allowed on the premises: pets, bicycles, electric park bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, hoverboards, barbecues, glass bottles or any other items that may endanger the safety of the premises
If you do not comply with our rules and this results in refusal, you will also not receive a refund of the entrance fee.
Refusal/exclusion will be decided by the facility staff.
Please ask our staff if there is anything you are wondering about, we will be happy to help.
- We wish you an enjoyable experience with us at Vitbergsbadet!