Facilities and booking
Campus Skellefteå offers good conditions and various solutions for meetings and training in a creative environment. In order to make a reservation in the booking system, you must register a user after that you get access to the entire menu and can send your booking request. This applies to partners in the Campus area, students and others who want to organize events, meetings or conferences.
Group rooms are available in the library and in the E-house, where you book directly online and then enter with your access card.
The technology is easy to use and offers the most. All rooms are fully equipped for a good meeting. So don't hesitate to book or send an inquiry. See contact further down the page. For those who are interested in establishing themselves more long-term, we refer to Campus Fastigheter.
- Forumsalen is a lecture and meeting room with state-of-the-art technology. The room is bright and airy with a fantastic river view for about 220 people. The foyer with cloakroom and service desk gives you the support you need for a professional conference or lecture.
- The arena with its amphitheater shape provides a creative environment for lectures, group discussions or perhaps a performance. The arena is now upgraded with a new projector, sound system, control system and the technical support you need. with 50 fixed seats and the possibility of 50 loose chairs.
- The Forum's foyer is ideal for mingling or small exhibitions. The space and light with the glulam structures create an exclusive setting. The location between the library and the restaurant brings the event to life.
- Lecture or meeting rooms of various sizes, for about ten to over thirty people. All have access to modern AV technology and can be adapted for different purposes.
- Computer rooms of different sizes with modern technology and flexible furniture provide the right conditions for good computer training. If you need access to computer rooms with or without Skenet, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0910-73 74 75. Here you can read more about Helpdesk
- The campus hall for physical activity. Work off that stiff computer neck or release some serious endorphins with badminton, football, floorball or other activities. The Campus Hall can also be booked for public events. Contact email@example.com. or call 0910-73 50 00 . The message service and email are manned 7-17 weekdays.
- Kårhuset Stock - rentals are handled by the Student Association External link, opens in new window..
If you want to book or have more information about the facilities, technology and services offered when you are interested in starting a course, contact Campus Fastigheter External link. for an initial dialog.
Student Union Kårhuset Stock - renting is handled by the Student Association External link.
The Student Union Kårhuset STOCK The undisputed headquarters of the Campus Student Association and an essential living room for students. Built according to Japanese drawings with countless architectural aha moments, the "shack" was inaugurated on December 11, 2009. Find more information and contacts here External link.
The campus hall for physical activity. Work off that stiff computer neck or release some serious endorphins with badminton, football, floorball or other activities. The Campus Hall can also be booked for public events.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 0910-73 50 00 . The message service and email are manned 7-17 weekdays.
To book an exam, you do not need to book a group room yourself, but you book an exam time and there you agree on how it will be done and when.
- Here you book your exam. External link.
- If you are a distance student at LTU, contact marianne.tyboni@ltu.
Everyone can apply for an access card, student or non-student. Your access card gives you access to our facilities, such as the Campus Hall, the Campus Library, study rooms, meeting rooms, etc. Please note that a user account is required for access to computer systems. Everyone who has reached the age of 18 has the opportunity to get a pass and and be able to use the Campus Library during extended opening hours every day (except July) at 06.00 - 22.00. The access card is free, but if you lose or damage it, you pay SEK 100 for a new card payment by Swish.
Everyone who studies a higher education program at Campus Skellefteå is offered housing via Skebo's housing guarantee. This means that if you have been admitted to Luleå University of Technology, Umeå University or other post-secondary education at Campus Skellefteå that is at least 18 weeks long, you are guaranteed a home via Skebo. You only need to register in Skellefteå.
What is happening here right now is unique and you have certainly noticed the development in many places.
Skellefteå is growing is the municipality's official gathering place with information about all ongoing and planned construction projects in the municipality. We hope that you as a visitor will continue to feel involved in our common development journey towards a larger and more sustainable Skellefteå.
- Senast uppdaterad:
- 6 April 2023